Shop by Style
Shop by Brand
Shop by Flavour
Prosecco is a type of sparkling wine that is produced in Italy and is the most popular style of bubbly in the world. It is named after the Italian village, Prosecco where the grape and wine is said to have originated. This wine is made from high quality Italian white grapes called Glera. A minimum of 85% of the blend in Prosecco is Glera. The remaining 15% is used for other locally grown grapes like Verdiso, Bianchetta, Perera, Glera Lunga, Chardonnay and Pinot.
Sparkling prosecco wine or also known as Spumante, is the most popular type of Prosecco wine and has a long-lasting perlage. Depending on the sugar content, it can be further categorised into brut, extra-dry, dry and demi-sec, with brut having the least sugar content as compared to the other types. The different flavours found in this liquid ranges from fresh lemon, honey or notes of apple and pear. It can be paired with all kinds of cuisines and works great as a gift.
Browse our selection of mini bottles of Prosecco and indulge in the aroma and flavours of the drink. Whether you’re topping up your collection at home or creating a wine miniatures gift set for a friend or family member, you’ll find everything you’re looking for in our dessert wine miniatures collection.
The UK's No.1 Specialist in Miniature Alcohol Bottles