Rose Wine: Make your Valentine's Day Romantic & Memorable with this Sweet Wine
Everybody’s got their own opinion about which wine or liquor makes the best tipple come Valentine’s Day. Now, rose wine ordinarily does not make it to the top of the list of choice mini Valentines gifts but there are a few, strongly compelling reasons why you should pick up a rose wine zinfandel to celebrate the season of hearts with your special someone.
O Why, O Wine
Quit trying so hard to be so right about which kind of wine you should be pouring into long, slender wine glasses to make Valentine’s Day extra special. Here are the top reasons why you should spend for that rose wine bottle and celebrate V-Day toasting to it with that very special someone in your life:
1. It is growing in popularity. If you want to find out what’s driving the craze behind rose wine and why it is increasingly earning a big reputation for being a flirty and playful drink then, V-Day will make a nice excuse to find out. Judge the wine over hors d’ oeuvres, a main meal or enjoy it as an after-dinner tipple.
2. It makes for a great alternative for regular wines. Everybody’s had a Merlot, a Sauvignon, a Cabernet, a Chardonnay, and a Sauvignon Blanc. It’s about time you rock the boat a little and try something new. Make it more special with a rose wine gift set.
The Echo Falls Rose Wine Gift Set will be worth checking out. It comes with an 18.75 cl bottle of rose wine made from White Zinfandel Rose grown in California, a wine glass and three pieces of Lindor chocolate truffles.
3. It consists of a broad range of sweet wine types. There is a wide menu of rose wine to choose from. According to rose wine enthusiasts, you must basically have to choose between which wine finish you’d like to experience, that is, dry or sweet. It will, in fact, be pointless to have to choose between rose or white zinfandel.
4. It makes elegant cocktails. Some of the most romantic cocktails with rose wine that you can make for your special someone and yourself to toast to are made with light, fresh fruits like lychees, strawberries, lemonade and watermelon. If you prefer, you can concoct an easy-to-make a sparkling wine rose cocktail using all of these ingredients then spike with a rose wine for a refreshing tipple.
For a Valentine’s date with the ladies, you can use a miniature bottle of rose wine to fix a for sharing pitcher of sangria. Sangria is a Spanish punch that is made in many different ways, combining red wine with fresh fruits in season. You can even add brandy or gin for a more intensified alcohol level, depending on your personal preference for taste and tipple.
5. It will not overpower the senses. On Valentine’s, you won’t be drinking to get drunk and certainly don’t want to waste what would have been a spectacular night over a hangover. Rose wine will help you carry on with your own quiet and intimate celebration, and keep each other company.
Depending on your personal preferences for a wine, there are many mini wine gift sets you can choose from. In fact, you can choose from several miniature wine bottles and pack these together to create a lovely gift for your spouse or for your boyfriend and girlfriend. With a uniquely different package of wine that is of exceptional quality in your hand, there’s every season for you to expect a Valentine’s Day no less than sensational, something that will be revered and remembered for many, many years to come.