5 Cocktails to Try This Summer
Summer is around the corner and we take the summer rule quite seriously: hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! We're prepping up for the season with amazingly fresh and delicious cocktails. Here's our top 5 easy-to-make concoctions you should be sipping too.
1. Orange & Cacao Spritz
When the heat is at its peak, nothing quenches your thirst quite like a gin spritz.
- 50ml Sipsmith Orange and Cacao Gin
- 100ml Soda water
- 100ml Prosecco
- Orange peel or fresh orange wedge (to garnish)
- Add the Orange & Cacao Gin into an ice filled wine glass
- Top with half Prosecco and half soda water
- Garnish with an orange peel or fresh orange wedge
2. Apple Smash
A perfect drink for the warm weather, this cocktail combines the taste of apples and cranberries blended with lime juice.
- 45ml Ciroc Apple
- 60ml Cranberry Juice
- 8ml Fresh Lime Juice
- Combine ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with apples and fresh cranberries.
3. Rhubarb & Ginger Ale
A match made in heaven, Rhubarb & Ginger Ale with a hint of spirit is THE drink to brighten up your summer.
- 50ml Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur
- Ginger ale
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Add ice to a glass.
- Pour the gin liqueur over ice and add ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
4. Pomegranate Martini
Pomegranates are a summer staple. Why not combine it with your sugar cravings?
- 30ml Pomegranate Juice
- 45ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with chocolate sauce, then roll on a plate of shaved chocolate.
- Pour pomegranate juice into the glass.
- Shake Baileys with ice and carefully pour on top.
- Garnish with a white chocolate heart and three pomegranate seeds.
5. Raspberry & Wheat P&T
Gin and Tonic is a must-have to celebrate the season the right way! Featuring raspberries and wheat, this pink drink is a fresh take on the classic Gin & Tonic.
- 25ml Edgerton Pink Gin
- Rose Lemonade
- A Handful of Ripe or Frozen Raspberries
- A Few Wheat Stalks
- Pour the pink giin and rose lemonade in a glass.
- Garnish with frozen raspberries and a wheat stalk.
Got your summer refreshments ready? Show us what you're experimenting by tagging us on our Instagram handle.